Pages

Monday 8 August 2011

Debate club

The first rule of debate clubs is always talk about debate club!!!


Okay so it's not so much a debate club as an academic interest group.....

for those who don't remember I sent out this email to everyone from Writing for Stage and Screen/ Persuassion in the Media Age:

Hello all,

I hope you are enjoying your summers/ are getting on well with your plays :)

I was wondering if any of you would be open to the idea of continuing our meetings after the course ends, on a social basis?

Like people have book clubs we could have a debate/ discussion club and meet up to discuss different topics?

I know everyone is busy so it would be a monthly/ bimonthly thing...the first Wednesday of the month type of deal.

Might be a totally lame idea but I thought it was worth suggesting.

I would be happy to take responsibility of arranging venues and topics.

Let me know what you think.

Best regards

Domi

No comments:

Post a Comment