Pages

Thursday 24 June 2010

Obsessed Ink

We can all admit to getting a little obsessed over a certain brand at one time or another, although on the whole we all soon move on to the next trend. But the people below have taken brand loyalty and fandom to a whole new level, one they will perhaps later regret....



Now in my opinion the Twilight Saga is awesome, and I will hold my fans up to being a fan....but can I say I will be as into it when I'm 80....probably...but I won't want to state my body on it, certainly not such a large bit of it.

A helpful site indeed, and I love my Google search bar...don't know where I would be without it....but I feel like a wannabe Google lover compared to this guy!!! He must of hit the 'I feel lucky' button....I hope he doesn't look back......or at his back!!!

If you want to see even more brand loyalists then check out this link:
http://www.mattus.web-log.nl/vibe_visual_brand_experie/2009/07/ultimate-brand.html

I guess I can't judge too harshly as any tattoo involves making the decision that you'll love it as much when you're old and wrinkly...but I just can't help feel that some things are more guaranteed than others and in capitalism no brand is guaranteed...all it takes is one scandal and you have a logo of an infamous company permanently on your body, perhaps a company you won't want to associate with....I guess it's up to individual judgment as to whether these are just idiots with no foresight or brave and loyal people....


No comments:

Post a Comment