Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Infographics

So I have been a bit rubbish with my blogging recently! I do most of it for my departments blog Learning Technology News (http://solentltu.wordpress.com/). But as i will soon be leaving the department I thought I would start to post some of those interesting things here, as I really enjoying finding and posting them.

This means the focus of this blog will change slightly, to focus more on technology and education. there will also be lost of social media stuff as this is my big passion! Hopefully my posts will be of interest to you all!

So here it goes!

My first new post will be a combination of all my passions with a superhero social media infographic! What can I say, I just love a good infographic, and this is a good one!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment